The Eclipse Ordeal is a Gamepass-Only-Weapon, a heavily modified MP7, that can only be obtained from buying the Eclipse Ordeal Gamepass for 250 Robux.
Once the gamepass is purchased, it will spawn with the player. It's most notable characteristic is that it has an amber flashlight and incendiary ammunition.
Pros and Cons
- High damage
- Burns zombies to inflict damage over time
- High accuracy (ADS)
- High rate of fire
- High magazine size
- High reserve sizes
- Medium range effectiveness
- Fast reload
- Low accuracy (Hip)
- High recoil
- Very expensive to obtain
- Poor at long range unless aiming
- The Eclipse Ordeal is simply an MP7 with five attachments.
- Incendiary ammunition means that the bullets burn what they touch.
- In total, the Eclipse Ordeal has five attachments, or modifications.
- Has super high recoil because of its fire rate, due to this, it is recommended to fire in short bursts. This is known as burst control.
- Currently as of mid-April 2016, the flames emitting from the gun causes massive lag. It is advised to fire in short bursts if you have a low-end computer.