Pros + Cons
- One hit KO's most zombies
- Good at fighting Patient Zero
- Can kill more than one zombie
- Stuns/Trips zombies
- Shoots in a spread
- Short reload speed if shot a few times
- Good reserve ammo
- Good clip size
- Long reload time if shot multiple times.
- Slow fire rate
- Very expensive
- Affected by lag
- Generates lag
- Can trip players
- One of the few Pack-A-Punched weapons.
- The cheapest shotgun to Pack-A-Punch
- Can trip players, making for a good troll weapon. (If you decide to do that, that is.) NOTE: Trolling with this gun can get you put on the Disrespectful Player List.
- Very good at fighting patient zero because of its high damage if all shots connect, and it can stun him rendering him (Almost) useless.