The flare, or flarestick, is a light source in the shop purchasable for 5 cash.
When used, the flare is ignited and thrown (and even melee'd) like a grenade . It emits a reddish glow, reddish fire, and reddish smoke, and leaves behind a trail of red.
It has one flare in a "clip," and can hold 2 more as reserve ammo, 6 if you use large ammo box. Each flare despawns after a while.
The flare is commonly used to mark where players are going. However, the flare really doesn't do anything against zombies , other than possibly tripping them.
It's basically a grenade that doesn't explode, and gives off a ton of light.
Description: Use a flare and see the world in red.
- Emits reddish light
- Very cheap
- Great for leaving behind a trail to follow
- Basically can't do anything against zombies
- Low reserve ammo
- Expires after a few minutes
- Emitted smoke can obscure vision
- Almost useless on crimson night