The M202 FLASH is an "other" weapon you can purchase from the VIP Shop for 850 cash.
- The M202 Flash has very good hip fire and ADS accuracy
- With a direct hit it will most of the time instantly kill a normal zombie
- It deals decent splash damage over a medium/large sized explosion
- The splash damage not only deals damage but sets zombies on fire
- Hurls about 4 fireballs in random directions that all set zombies on fire
- Has 12 reserve ammo
- Fire rate is nearly semi-automatic
- Reload time is based off of how many rounds fired- reload time = rounds fired * seconds + 1 second
Best way to use the M202 Flash
- You NEVER want to fire the M202 Flash off in close combat. It will kill you 90% of the time. The M202 Flash is STRICTLY medium to long range combat, making it excellent at BD (Base Defense) and LRC (Long Range Combat) On the bright side, it's still a better rate of survival than its PaP...
Pros & Cons
- Has a medium-large explosion size
- Deals splash damage
- Splash damage sets zombies on fire as well
- Good at BD(Base Defense) and LRC(Long Range Combat)
- Can load 4 rockets at once
- Fireballs set other zombies on fire
- Semi auto
- Splash damage hurts you and sets you on fire
- Long reload
- Only in VIP shop
- Costs 850 cash
- The fireballs will set you on fire A LOT
- The M202 FLASH is based on a designed that was created during the Vietnam War.
- It was designed to replace flamethrowers.
- Weighs over 25 pounds when loaded.
- The Pack a Punch version is called the Shadowfire STORM.