The PTRS-41 is an Anti-Tank Sniper Rifle in Stranded on Earth: The First Strike.
Note: Spamming the PTRS-41 can cause lag. If you are told not to spam the PTRS-41, stop spamming it. If you shoot players with the PTRS-41, you will be severely punished, as it can cause massive lag to the person you hit.
Pros and Cons
- High damage
- Perfect for horde obliteration
- Can one hit kill almost all enemies (except PZ)
- Any surviving targets will trip or die shortly
- Explosive ammunition
- Decent accuracy (Aiming)
- Can kill yourself if close enough to the explosion
- Explosions cause lag
- Frequent reloads and refills
- Average magazine size
- Very slow reload time
- Very high recoil
- Low reserve ammo
- Low accuracy (Hip)
- Anti-Tank Rifles are specifically designed to obliterate tanks.
- The real PTRS-41 doesn't have explosive ammunition.