The RPG-7 is an Explosive Launcher in Stranded on Earth: The First Strike. It can be purchased from the "Explosives" section of the shop for up to 820 cash.
- Very high damage
- Explosion affects multiple targets
- Far range
- Wide explosion radius
- Slow rate of fire
- Low reserve cache size
- Very low magazine cache size
- Very high recoil
- Lag can render it's range useless
- Expensive to obtain
- Slow reload time
- 'RPG' stands for, "Rocket Propelled Grenade," which is the reason it's called RPG-7, as it's the seventh model of the Russian explosive launcher series.
- It is one of the most well known explosive launchers on the planet.