It can only be obtained by completing it's Easter Egg Hunt, the details of which can be found here.
NOTE: Spoiling how to get the weapon will result in a temporary ban as well as your cash reset to 0.
- Exceptional damage per shot
- Exceptionally effective flashlight
- Relatively easy to obtain
- Very poor range and accuracy
- Extremely slow reload time
- Holds only 1 use before a reload
- It's AoE only affects three zombies, the rest generally go by unscathed
- The weapon is named Starlauncher MK1 (aka "Sungun") due to how it fires a ball of plasma. The sun, and every other star in the sky, is made up of plasma.
- It is unique as in it is currently the only weapon obtained without spending cash, but by completing a puzzle.
- The explosion effect is an Easter egg from one of ROBLOX's Easter events, except flattened and widened. How fitting!
- Leaking the code anywhere on ROBLOX or the internet and being caught in the act will result in a permanent ban.