The teddy is something that comes from the Mystery Box in Stranded on Earth: The First Strike
Yes, it is another abomination of randomness, just like nothing. Except worse.
Well, congratulations. You got a teddy. It isn't actually a teddy, it doesn't even show up in your inventory. All it does is play a laughing sound effect, destroy the mystery box, and fix some other mystery box in any of the six different locations across the map.
- Well I guess technically if the mystery box is in a bad spot... you can move it to a better one.
- Well, you just wasted 250 cash to get NOTHING in return
- Warps the box off somewhere else where you'd have to waste time to find
- You just got trolled by a box. How bad can it get?
- Oh wait, it laughs at you. That's how bad it can get.
Believe it or not, this is an actual choice from the mystery box.
- Probably taken off of Call of Duty.