Since it is a Wonder Weapon, it has special effects:
- Blue tracers, and shell ejection firing effects
- Weapon can shoot through thin walls
- Trips zombies that manage to survive
- Exceptional damage
- Flawless accuracy when aiming down the sights
- Extremely low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Rails penetrate walls
- Very far effective range
- Fast reload time
- Cannot OHKO bosses
- A lot of sway whilst aiming
- Only in the VIP Shop and the Mystery Box
- Expensive to purchase
- Heavily effected by lag
- Railguns use magnets to propel a projectile.
- In game, the projectile speed is (Supposedly) Mach 10 - 10 times the speed of sound.
- Railguns have smaller counterparts, coilguns, that require a large charge time before they can shoot.
- This is actually a TAR 21 that was turned into a railgun by 3 mad scientists.
- In real life, Railguns are vehicle mounted rather than handheld.