This weapon has been edited on the date 10/28/14.
THIS WEAPON AIN'T YOURS, MATE! If you manage to get it, then good for you. I am Baka yellow, and ZIS is my weapon.(unable to be bought from the shop, able to be received from the mystery box.)
The way the baka's AA-12 works.
- THIS IS NOT A "BOOMSTICK", THIS AIN'T A AA-GRENADE LAUNCHER, THIS HERE IS A FULLY AUTOMADIC SHOTGUN CAPABLE OF FIRING THIRDY SHOTGUN SHELLS IN ABOUT TEN SECONDS FLAT! USE IT LIKE THAT!
- This weapon WILL LAG at times. If you so fire this thing automatically till its clip runs dry. The solution is to fire one shot at a time.
- THIS. WEAPON. IS. A. POWERHOUSE. It --->SHOULD<--- kill in one shot, if you do it right. Otherwise, it usually takes two shots. Those STOOPID armored zombies don't got ANY slack, because this thing kills 'em in two as well. The annoying bloody CRIMSON zombies on the other hand take three shots. At least, IF aimed right. SO AIM CAREFULLY!
- THIS WEAPON HAS A TON OF MAGAZINE CAPACITY. I swear, if you waste ALL that ammo and haven't gotten at LEAST over 100 cash when using this gun, then you SUCK. Thirty rounds is in the magazine, along with 120 reserve ammo for your liking. Don't like the normal startout? GET MORE AMMO! The green ammo box gives ya 240 reserve ammo. AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, THE LARGE RED AMMO BOX GIVES YA 360! TAKE THAT AND GO AROUND AND SHOOT THEM ZOMBIES MAGGOTS, SOLDIER!
- THIS. WEAPON. FIRES. FAST. Like the AA-12, this has a fast fire rate. UNLIKE the AA-12, it has a DRUM MAGAZINE. SO SHOOT YOUR HEART OUT, AND MAKE THAT NORMAL AA-12 EAT IT'S HEART OUT! Just make sure to AIM it at the zombies.
- This weapon also has a flashlight, SO DON'T FEAR DARKNESS. LET IT FEAR YOU! The lightness should also fear this weapon, AS IT WILL MAKE THE LIGHTNESS EAT IT'S HEART OUT WITH THE 30 ROUND DRUM CLIP THAT'S BLASTED INTO IT'S FACE!(...don't ask why this is off topic now. Going back on topic.)
- The weapon ALSO MAKES SOUNDS WHEN FIRING. Hear that pew? Either that signals that YELLOWPIKACHU1 is there, OR SOMEBODY HAS HIS GUN! (Or someone has 20 Railguns firing at once.)
- You hear that noise that comes from this maggot "Patient Zero"? I call it wanabe slender, AND I SHUT IT UP WITH TWO MAGAZINES OF MY AA-12! UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!
- You see how fast the clip reloads? TWO. SECONDS. That's when reloading with a non-empty magazine. When empty, it reloads in three seconds. BUT UNLIKE THAT SISSY AA-12, THIS THING HAS A DRUM MAGAZINE, SO MORE CARNAGE COMES FROM THIS WEAPON!
Pros and cons of the baka's AA-12.
- THIS WEAPON WILL MAKE THE AA-12 EAT IT'S HEART OUT WITH IT'S DRUM MAGAZINE.(30 shotgun shells per clip)
- This weapon has a one hit KO potential up close. SO USE IT UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL INTO THE ZOMBIE'S CHEST, AND MAKE IT NONEXISTENT! Unless it's a bloody crimson zombie, THEN RUN LIKE HECK! AND SHOOT AT THEM!
- This weapon will make patient zero weep when it's stuck and you're up close and able to blast it. Just make sure to run when it gets out of whatever it's stuck at, this weapon is infamous for making patient zero getting out of places. e.e'...
- THIS WEAPON WHEN USED CORRECTLY WILL LAST YOU A WHILE. AND I MEAN A WHILE!
- This weapon WILL MAKE ZOMBIE HORDES DIE! When used correctly..
- This weapon has a flashlight, EAT IT DARKNESS.
- This weapon belongs to a certain YELLOWPIKACHU1. He's usually prone to zombies due to the way he
- This weapon has clean irons, and I mean CLEAN IRONS. Alright they're not THAT clean, but you should NOT have a problem blasting zombies down.
- This gun is not smokey. SO YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM HOLDING DOWN THE TRIGGER! Not like you should do that all the time.
- This weapon will LAG when on full auto. Blame the "pew" sounds. And the special effects shots.
- This weapon, for SOME reason, has a slight tendency to disappear and malfunction. Don't know why, wish it wouldn't.
- This weapon is also very noisy. The shots make noise when they hit something. But WHO CARES? CARNAGE FOR THE FRICKEN WIN!
- The mystery box is a annoying jerk. Doesn't like to give good weapons easily.
- Lag can make your shots miss. e.e'
- Long ranged shooting is a no no. Just no.
The overall statistics on the baka's weapon.
THIS. WEAPON. WILL. KICK. ZOMBIE. BUTT. I don't care WHERE you come from ,but if you use this weapon and managed to NOT gain a rather semi-large amount of cash when this weapon is dry, THEN YOU SUCK! IF YOU DON'T AT LEAST FIRE ONE SHOT CLOSE UP, THEN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ABILITY TO INSTANTLY OHKO NORMAL ZOMBIES! THIS WEAPON ALSO HAS A FLASHLIGHT! SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO EVEN DARE NOT GO OUT AT NIGHT! Crimson zombie? SHOOT THEM THREE TIMES IN THE CHEST AND DONE! Annoying patient zero? Make it stuck THEN MURDER IT WITH TWO DRUM MAGAZINES FROM THIS WEAPON! Easyly a very powerful weapon. AND YOU DO NOT USE THIS LIKE A LONG RANGED WEAPON OR ON TOP OF BUILDINGS. YOU LOSE YOUR OHKO POTENTAIAL EASIER THAT WAY. And you waste shot as well.
"I used to wonder if this weapon was made for me...although, it technically was, I guess. Welp, it is, AND I LOVE IT!"-YELLOWPIKACHU1(Baka yellow, owner of this weapon)
"It's even better than the Pack a Puncked AA-12"-(dinocamo)
"Was able to kill PZ in 2 clips." -RainbowsWolf
- This weapon used to only two shot normal zombies, but somehow it got a buff. The owner of the gun is thankful for that.
- This page has been edited one time by another person. (Make that 2.)
- This weapon is a lag monster at times.
- The page's words was inspired by the soldier from team fortress 2.
- This weapon, as said from before, belongs to a player named "YELLOWPIKACHU1". It is very likely he will not give this weapon to you. If he DOES, then you better stay alive to use this weapon. Chances are, he won't give it to you again.
- Baka means idiot in Japanese.
- Sometimes, you can glitch this weapon and you can AWESOMELY ONE HAND THIS WEAPON. But it's prone to not fireing while under the influence of this glitch.
- This weapon is a rare balanced weapon. NOT a overpowered normal weapon. Problem?